Monday, August 15, 2011

Nothing Is Ever Hopeless

Have you ever felt like your situation might be hopeless?  Have you ever been clueless as to how you might have reached a certain point in your life?  Have you ever thought your life was destroyed and could never be fixed?  Endless problems?  Constant confusion?  No where to turn and no one to turn to?

I feel sure more than one person reading this might actually be able to identify with some of these questions.  I know I sure can.  At one point, I felt my life was over, even though I was still in my thirties.  I had messed up, screwed up and destroyed everything in my life.  I created a massive web, which seemingly grew by the hour.  There was no end in sight to the personal, emotional, financial and legal problems which I had so carelessly created.  The harder I tried to fix things, the worse the situations became.  My life was completely out of control and I reached a point where I no longer cared.  I knew I could never repair the damage I had created!  It wasnt until I reached rock bottom that I was forced to look up. 

The forgiveness, the grace, the mercy and the love of God restored and rebuilt the fragments of my life.  God showed me that nothing is impossible, even in the worst of cases.  No matter what we do, how long we do it and who we do it with, nothing is ever hopeless.  God is the answer to misery, heartache, drama and confusion!  He is the physician of our soul!  He only wants whats best for us and will never lead us in  the wrong direction.  What we tear down, He builds back up!  We have all made bad decisions and careless mistakes, but as long as we are still breathing, its never too late to turn to Jesus!  God has a plan for our lives! (Jeremiah 29:11) 

Nothing is impossible for God. 

Jeremiah 32:17  'Lord, God behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm.  There is nothing too hard for you'

No comments:

Post a Comment